Sunday, December 27, 2009

Omnicef Side Effects Omnicef: Side Effect Questions For 7 Yr Old Girl?

Omnicef: side effect questions for 7 yr old girl? - omnicef side effects

My 7-year-old daughter had a sinus infection. 3 weeks ago, we went to the doctor and was on Zithromax. It seemed to help for a while, but then developed the croup cough, and he returned 2 days later. The doctor said it was much better and the cough is part of the sinus infection. She continued to cough, and just took it again and it was not yet completed omnicef apparenly sinusitis and prescribed me. I suspect this was because in the past, when I was 2, she had swelling of the arms and legs and was causing an allergic reaction. The dr. has been tested to ensure that she is not allergic about 1 years, he (6) and was supposed to be good. It was on omnicef for 2 days and now I woke with a sore throat and constant thirst. Her skin looks a little too suspicious. I looked at the information about the prescription and said if the sore throat, what happens call the doctor. immediately. Do not want to wake up in the DR, it is not necessary, but I need advice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment