Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Does It Mean When Your Period Is Like Mucus Like Could Brownish Tinged Cervical Mucus At 12DPO Mean Implantation? Or Does It Just Mean My Period Is On Its Way?

Could brownish tinged cervical mucus at 12DPO mean implantation? Or does it just mean my period is on its way? - what does it mean when your period is like mucus like

I'm usually around 42 days cycles, and I had confirmed a CD21 ovulation. Now I am 12DPO and today when I noticed that the brown cervical mucus. We have tried for a baby, and I wonder whether this is the use, could mean that, or you want to say I'm out of the game out of this cycle is my period.

3 comments:

dsrrae03 said...

Normally, the implementation is 10-12 days, so I think we have a good chance of being pregnant! I personally had a little pink 12dpo and pregnant at the end! I took a pregnancy test 4 days after that and was positive. Good luck to you!

icyheart... said...

I am with you as I Well.I 6 DSB, and I am with some brown and pink, if I go to the toilet. my term is not due until at least 11th.

New goal said...

I'm in the same situation, but I had a little pink in the last 2 days and today is really brown and Yuki's future, I fear, a sign of ectopic pregnancy, I am hopefull it's a pregnancy, but may also some time soon. Whatever, I wish him good luck for me. Good luck.

Post a Comment